Each year the National Safety Council (NSC) recognizes the hard work that goes into preventing injuries and saving lives with workplace awards for exemplary safety performance.
We are very pleased to announce that the National Safety Council awarded us 33 awards for our safety record during the calendar year 2020. Below are the specific categories of safety awards earned by C&W Services sites and individuals:
- The Perfect Record award recognizes sites that operate without OSHA Recordable Incidents during the calendar year.
- The Occupational Excellence award recognizes sites that operate for 100,000 hours or more during the calendar year and performed significantly (50%) better than industry average in terms of both Lost Time Incident Rate and Total Recordable Incidence Rate.
- The Superior Safety Performance award recognizes sites that have achieved 10 consecutive years without an occupational injury or illness resulting in Lost Time.
- The Safety Leadership award recognizes sites that have achieved five consecutive years without an occupational injury or illness resulting in Lost Time.
- The Safety Service award is given to an employee who has gone above and beyond to demonstrate his or her commitment to our organization’s safety culture as nominated by organization
We are incredibly proud of our teams and their continued dedication to our clients and our safety culture.
Auto Club of Southern California
Costa Mesa, CA
TD Bank Tower, Toronto, CA
CBRE – Fidelity
Cedar Rapids, IA
CBRE – Hartford Insurance
Inter-American Development Bank
CBRE – Travelers Insurance
Life Science Portfolio
District of Columbia Area
New Hampshire, Rhode Island & Massachusetts
Marsh McLennan Portfolio
Amazon, NE-Midwest Large Format Sites
Superior Safety Performance – 10 Years
Marsh McLennan (MMC)
Marsh USA Boston, MA
Safety Leadership – 5 Years
Northeast South Small Business Portfolio
Greenwood Village, CO
Fashion Outlets of Niagara – Niagara Falls, NY