C&W Services is the leading grounds care service provider to colleges, universities, corporate campuses and public venues with extensive expertise and skill at creating and maintaining beautiful landscapes.
Raise the Bar on Outdoor Services
C&W Services offers a full-service grounds and landscape operations and maintenance program. We provide processes, procedures and a structured management system modeled after the Professional Grounds Management Society. We deliver measurable results to meet both your long- and short-term objectives.
C&W Services utilizes our in-house landscaping division, subcontractors or a combination of both to customize a plan specifically for you. Our licensed, certified and insured staff are experts in all facets of landscape maintenance and construction, whether it is installing a new landscape design, a historic restoration project or simply upgrading your landscape service program.
- Paved Surfaces/Fences/Trash – We support our clients with track, fence and paved surface maintenance plans and repair records, painting, striping and new project information.
- Irrigation – Our team collects information to manage your landscape water usage. Your irrigation systems, maps, schedules and manufacturers’ information for parts and equipment will be leveraged to develop a plan approach.
- Athletic Fields and Athletic Schedules – We work closely with all members of your organization’s management and the athletic department to understand athletic schedules and requirements. This ensures the very best public perception of your grounds during athletic events.
- Special Events – Our team supports a variety of special functions, events and celebrations. Each client situation is unique, often needing special attention, which we can provide to minimize your planning.
- Snow Removal – We develop a comprehensive snow and ice control plan to meet our client’s weather conditions and facility needs.
- Playgrounds – A program that covers playground safety and maintenance must be comprehensive and consistent. Our standards for safe playgrounds have been modeled from the US Consumer Product Safety Commission.
- Sustainable Grounds (LEED) – We understand the importance of a sustainable grounds program and its beneficial impact on the environment. While you may not apply for LEED services, our program will use these practices as a basis for your grounds.