Toyota has 125 properties of varying size and scale in 47 cities in 18 states and Puerto Rico. We’ve completed over 3,000 capital and expense projects including paving, parking lot expansions, roof repair and replacement, HVAC repair, LED projects, fire systems expansions, data center reconfigurations, and communication systems repair.
After having an incumbent provider for 26 years, Toyota interviewed more than 25 facilities management companies in 2010 before selecting C&W Services for the job. Since then, C&W Services has replaced the internal structure of Toyota’s maintenance management system with a self-sourcing model that successfully implements best practices for a diverse set of workspaces including sales and marketing, warehouse, technical training, and vehicle distribution centers.
Delivering consistent service across all locations, while staying flexible enough to meet Toyota’s diverse needs, is a priority. With the Toyota portfolio covering more than 125 buildings and approximately 11 million square feet, the greatest challenge of C&W Services’ work with Toyota has been the wide range of services needed in a vast range of settings and locations. During the past three years, C&W Services completed over 3,000 capital and expense projects including paving, parking lot expansions, roof repair and replacement, HVAC repair, LED projects, fire systems expansions, data center reconfigurations, and communication systems repair.
- Helped standardize operations, procedures, and technology including Fault Detection Diagnostics.
- Achieved a service level response rate of over 95% with zero end-user complaints across 60,000 work orders/year.
- Our team at Toyota received an Operational Excellence Award from the National Safety Council for their best in class safety record
Meet Our Team
We believe that our team’s culture is the backbone of our service delivery success, and we pride ourselves on developing and empowering our people. Learn about how the team at Toyota is going above and beyond each and every day.
- As predictive maintenance team lead at a massive corporate headquarters, Billy has a lot to keep up-to-date on from a maintenance perspective. Learn about how he identifies problems early, and solves them quickly
- Service has been a constant of Leroy’s life: he enlisted in the U.S. Army at 18 and later worked for the VA. He’s now a utility tech lead here at C&W Services and helps us support a top global car manufacturer at their North American headquarters. Learn more.