Union Pacific is one of America’s leading transportation companies, its routes covering 23 states across the western two-thirds of the United States. We provide Union Pacific with maintenance, janitorial, and landscaping services at three major sites, including one of the largest railroad refueling stations in the Southwest.
Since taking over the Union Pacific account in 2013, we have implemented innovative new systems to ensure that we delivery industry-leading services to the account’s 2,200 buildings. One of our first priorities was establishing a preventative maintenance program at the account, so our teams could identify problems before they got worse and interfered with operations. Additionally, we implemented new services at Union Pacific’s various sites, such as pest control.
- Saved Union Pacific about 1.5 million dollars annually due to strategic consolidations.
- Implemented an industry-leading predictive maintenance program across the entire account.
- Upon taking over the account, we effectively addressed deferred maintenance, and are partnering with the client on a number of improvement projects.
Meet Our Team
We believe that our team’s culture is the backbone of our service delivery success, and we pride ourselves on developing and empowering our people. Learn about how the team at Union Pacific is going above and beyond each and every day.
- Meet Jesús, a maintenance technician and dedicated first responder at Union Pacific. His character shone through when he worked through the night to restore power at one of Union Pacific’s railroad facilities during a recent storm.
- Albert can solve just about any problem put in front of him—the direct result of his natural curiosity and willingness to put in time to learn new skills. Learn about how he helps Union Pacific maintain one of the largest railroad refueling station in the Southwest.
Location: Santa Teresa; New Mexico; Hermiston, Oregon; Fort Worth, Texas
Size: 7,500,000 square feet across the three sites
Team: 77 C&W Services Employees
Services: Janitorial, Maintenance, Landscaping