Gillette Stadium, home of the New England Patriots, hosts numerous NFL games every year along with other major events, including concerts, tradeshows, and soccer games.
Upon taking over the account, we leveraged innovative building automation systems to ensure climate control and ongoing efficiencies. Additionally, we helped improve the life cycle of the equipment at the site by implementing a comprehensive preventative maintenance program.
- Saved the client $54,400 by increasing the staff’s expertise on the installation and maintenance of electrical equipment.
- Saved the client $150,000 in plumbing costs by replacing contracted work with two full-time in-house C&W Services plumbers.
- Saved the client over $30,000 by installing new, high-efficiency electrical work as part of the suite renovation project.
Meet Our Team
We believe that our team’s culture is the backbone of our service delivery success, and so we pride ourselves on developing and empowering our people. Learn about how the team at Gillette Stadium is going above and beyond each and every day.
- Watch this video about Jim, one of our team members at Gillette Stadium, and get an insight into life at the site.
- Learn about Kerri Roche, Director of Operations for the Northeast, who is helping women succeed at Gillette Stadium, and in the facilities services industry as a whole.
- Meet Myriam, a manager at Gillette Stadium, and learn about how she worked her way up to her current role while also teaching herself three new languages.