C&W Services is the industry leader in preventive and predictive maintenance programs providing effective day-to-day service to everything from corporate office portfolios and manufacturing plants to large public venues— keeping your facility running smoothly, all the time.
Ensure Cost-Effective Quality Service
A superior maintenance program is important for your facilities, not only to ensure occupant comfort and reliable up-time, but also to minimize the high cost of emergency repairs and equipment replacement. C&W Services’s comprehensive approach, encompassing everything from capital expense management to maintaining building fabric, ensures smooth-running operations that maximize the long-term value of your facilities.
Our technicians are highly qualified and receive frequent training in new techniques and products. We integrate our state-of-the-art dispatch and work order management processes with all major computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS) to streamline the process and ensure consistently high service. We also manage warranty programs and oversee equipment vendors or subcontractors.
- Building Automation Systems – We maximize the value of existing building automation and incorporate your systems into our assessment and reporting procedures.
- Emergency Response – We respond quickly to repair and restore facilities after flooding, power outages and other disasters.
- Fire and Life Safety – We monitor and repair all fire and life safety systems.
- HVAC – We maintain your heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems at peak performance levels.
- Locksmith – We manage the installation and maintenance of mechanical locks as well as various forms of electronic access systems.
- Plumbing, Electrical and Carpentry – Our professionals take care of PEC tasks, either by applying our own expertise or managing third-party service providers.
- Painting and Masonry – We specialize in walls, ceilings and other surfaces, managing painting and masonry repair projects as needed.