Doing our part to support our client’s WELL Health-Safety Rating
Over the last several months the C&W Services team, under the guidance of Israel Gutierrez and Pamela Abeiga, have worked closely with our client, an iconic banking institution in Boston, Massachusetts to achieve their WELL Health-Safety Rating.
What is the WELL Health-Safety Rating?
Launched in June 2021, the WELL Health-Safety Rating was adapted from the WELL Building Standard and is an evidence-based, third-party verified rating for all new and existing building and space types and is focused on operational policies, maintenance protocols, emergency plans, and stakeholder engagement strategies to help organizations prepare their spaces for re-entry in a post-COVID-19 environment.
C&W Services has supported our client for more than a decade and was in lockstep with our client to play an integral role in support of this initiative with our onsite leadership, equipment, chemical selections, maintenance, training, and communications.
C&W Services supported the client’s WELL Health – Safety Rating initiative in several areas:
- Our local team maintains meticulous cleaning logs and shares that information with the client on a daily and weekly basis
- Verification of cleaning – our teams conduct daily inspections, and verify that every task is completed as required
- C&W Services’ safety training program is designed to ensure employees have the required skills and knowledge to safely do their work and protect employees, customers, and the public from workplace incidents including compliance with HSSE regulatory requirements.
- This training also provides essential information related to cleaning and disinfecting frequencies based on the latest CDC, and EPA guidelines.
- Alternative cleaning methods – where applicable. For example, the use of chemical-free alternatives such as hot water extractions for carpets (based on manufacturer’s recommendations)
Equipment, consumables, and chemicals:
- All applicable equipment is required to have HEPA rated filters
- Protocols for cleaning, maintenance, and handling of waste accumulated in equipment (e.g., used vacuum cleaner bags).
- The use of approved Green Seal certified equipment and chemicals
- Leadership is a process of social influence, which maximizes the efforts of others, towards the achievement of a goal. That social influence starts at the top and is fostered down to the account level.
As a first-time participant, our client was compliant in an impressive 18 out of 22 categories and has already committed to scoring perfectly in all 22 categories for their next WELL Health-Safety Rating. C&W Services will be there to support their efforts every step of the way!
Who takes care of your facility? Reach out to our industry experts for more information: cwservices.com/contact-us.