At the December 2021 Milcon Contracting Summit, De’Von Williams, VP of Operations for Government Services, discussed 5 Elements of Prime Contractor Engagement with Small Businesses. Milcon is a national conference that brings together contracting officers, professionals, and industry executives from around the country.
Continue reading to learn how C&W Services uses the five aspects to build long-term connections.
- Identifying and understanding the company and partnership
- Making ethical decisions
- How subcontractors can deliver top-notch service excellence
- How the service benefits the client from a safety and quality assurance aspect
Development & Mentoring
- Support the small business in a cost-conscious manner
- Help develop proposals writing and pipeline support
- Attending events and trade to understand the current market
- Identify what services are offered, and how we can support
- Lessons learned, and how to do things better
- Push for improvement with our own company and expect with our subcontractors as well
C&W Services is raising the value of facility services every day. By integrating the five elements above, we are able to enhance diversity across our organization’s supply chain. We are proud to work with several diverse suppliers including the Disadvantaged Business Enterprise, Minority Business Enterprise, Veteran-Owned Business, and Women’s Business Enterprise.
Have further questions? Connect with De’Von Williams and read more here >> https://cwservices.com/devon/