When someone brings up the topic of “innovation” most of us immediately think of the most complex examples: self-driving cars, gene therapy, quantum computers. But the truth is that sometimes the most successful innovations aren’t expensive and digital. They can be the product of thoughtful refinement of preexisting tools and practices.
We explore this topic in the latest issue of our Innovation & Insights Newsletter, and detail how we improved janitorial efficiency at the world headquarters of Cushman & Wakefield by implementing five low-cost innovations. Download the full newsletter to learn more.
If you like our newsletter, make sure to subscribe to receive future volumes.
Additionally, you can read past issues on our website.
- Volume 1 tackled budgeting and cost management.
- Volume 2 examined important organizational factors.
- Volume 3 detailed how we’re working to close the trade-skills gap.
- Volume 4 laid out how to improve engagement and productivity at a facility.
- Volume 5 listed our top tips for effective asset management.